The bloom phase is the peak level in the live of a plant. The metabolism works on maximum and high amounts of enzymes are released blossom and the ascending production of resin. Furthermore the plant will get bigger and needs more plant nutrition. The specific substances that are highly needed are PHOSPHORUS and POTASSIUM.
- Phosphorus helps the enzymes to generate better and starches the genotype of the plant.
- Potassium takes place in the production of energy and in the preservation of the osmotical pressure inside the cells.
In the last weeks when the plants are getting heavy, a healthy water balance is very important.
With HESI PK 13/14 you can cover the needed amount of the blossom in the last week.
To be certain that the plant doesn''t get too early to much salt, HESI PK 13/14 is used from the second half of the bloom till one week before you are starting to crop. The metering will be increased step by step to avoid a acidity.
PK 13/14 is balanced on HESI Hydro Bloom and HESI Coco.
Metering in the bloom phase of 8 weeks:
4th week 2,5ml/10l
5th week 5,0ml/10l
6th week 7,5ml/10l
7th week 15ml/10l
8th week pour in fresh and clear water
Ingredients: Phosphorus 9.0% P2O5, Potassium 7.2% K2O
VPE anzeigen: ja
VPE Wert: 0.5000
- 9,95 €*
- Base price: 9,95 € per 1 l
- 7,95 €*
- Base price: 0,80 € per 1 ml
- 9,90 €*
- Base price: 0,02 € per 1 ml
- 10,95 €*
- Base price: 10,95 € per 1 l
- 12,90 €*
- Base price: 0,05 € per 1 ml