Looking for a microscope that is small and handy? The ESSENTIALS pocket microscope offers THE ideal solution in the compromise between a compact form, portability and performance.
It features a bright LED with white light, so that you can view your magnifications without irritation. Moreover, with the ESSENTIALS pocket microscope, it is possible to magnify your object up to 100x. The two wheels, located on one side of the microscope, are used for zooming and focusing (while turning the wheel, the objective lens moves out).
The ESSENTIALS pocket microscope is about 8cm high and measures about 3cm wide. Thus, the pocket microscope is one of the smallest in its class and can be conveniently taken anywhere with the case included in the delivery. The pocket microscope is powered by three long-life button cell batteries which are included in the delivery.
The pocket microscope makes it possible to detect pests at an early stage and allows it to accurately see the the condition and ripeness of your plants.
The operation is very simple. First of all you have to:
- insert the supplied LR1130 button cell batteries if not already done.
- then turn the black switch from "OFF" to "ON" to turn on the LED.
- insert the object into the small hole in front of the LED to see it.
- With the two wheels on the side can adjust the focus and adjust the zoom between 60x - 100x.
- ESSENTIALS Pocket Microscope.
- Complete instruction manual in English, French, Spanish and Czech.
- Compact case for storage.
- WEEE Reg. No. DE 93947660.
- 3x LR1130 button cells Battery.