Trimzilla XL flower and leaf cutter
Trimming plants with scissors is time consuming. With this simple automated process, it becomes a lot easier and, above all, faster.
The Trimzilla flower and leaf cutter looks a bit like a salad spinner. On closer inspection, however, it turns out to be an infinitely valuable harvest helper, because it is a mechanical flower snipper that not only works quickly and effectively, but also cleanly.
- Inexpensive and efficient way to accelerate the processing of the plants.
- Thanks to the transparent plastic lid, you can see when the crop is ready.
- Hand-operated, purely mechanical and stable construction.
- The trimmer is relatively compact and easy to transport.
And this is how the Trimzilla flower and leaf cutter works
The Trimzilla Flower and Leaf Cutter consists of three main parts: a bowl, a grid and a lid. It is equipped with a sharp two-way blade as well as two replacement sets of four-way trim wires.
- You simply lift the lid, place the crop on the grate and put the lid back on. Simply turning the handle causes the silicone tongues to rotate, forcing the plant matter around the upper chamber.
- The blade under the grille rotates in the other direction.
- As the plant material moves around the chamber, any leaf material that finds its way through the trellis is chopped off.
- The plant remains are collected in the bowl and can be used further as required.
The Trimzilla flower and leaf cutter works with a gear. This ensures that the blade and the tongues rotate in the opposite direction. The tongues push and roll the crop and the blade rotates at increased speed in the opposite direction.
Total diameter: approx. 50 cm
Height without crank: approx. 35cm
Height with crank: approx. 48 cm
Item weight: about 6kg
|Item weight:||6,00 kg|
There are no reviews in the current language.