The Solid Valve:
The Solid Valve can be used with all Volcano models produced so far. On both sets of valves, the large balloon allows you to keep an excellent visual check on the build up of vapor. All the parts that direct the air and vapor on the Solid Valve are tasteless and food-safe.
- Solid design made of stainless steel and heat resistant plastics
- Individual balloon sizes
- Extra balloon material is cheap to buy
- Filling chamber volume can be set
The SOLID VALVE set is equipped with a wide range of accessories:
-liquid pad for
-a cleaning brush and
-additional balloon material (3m).
The Volcano Digit:
The advantage of the Volcano Digit lies in its large LED display, which immediately and precisely informs the user of the operating status.
The Volcano Digit communicates better with the user and its electronic control system works even more precisely than the bi-metal regulator on the Volcano Classic.
- Precise electronic control
- Extra large, digital LED display with set and actual temperature
- Vaporisation temperature can be set between 40° and 230°C (104° and 446°F)
- Temperature accuracy ± 1,5°C (2,7°F)
- Display changeover between °Celsius and °Fahrenheit
- Two years warranty
- Automatic switch off
The Volcano Digit comes with a shapely, brushed metal cone. Care was taken to use tasteless materials that are food safe.
Both the high-performance heating cartridge and the strong diaphragm pump can withstand the toughest stresses and strains. An independent temperature fuse, air filter and silencer are naturally included in our Volcano vaporisers, as is a specially designed aluminium heating block, which brings the air both cleanly and reliably to the desired temperature.
These two high quality products combine with this vaporize-kit to a special treat and great pleasure of inhalation.
The follwing free documents can be found as PDF-files in our Download-Center:
Volcano Classic Operating Manuals:
Volcano Classic Flyer:
VPE anzeigen: nein