For every plant breeder that appreciates best quality - the SANlight LED lamp.
As in every other SANlight product, at the production of the S4W, importance was placed on maximum light output with minimum power demand. To not waste any photon, the special optical lens array leads the light to the plants, directly and without irreversibilities. With the emission angle of 90° it is possible, to hang up the lamp space-saving (for example vertical) 15-20cm over the plant. By using several S4W modules the shadows are reduced to a minimum and an equal illumination of all plants and plant parts is enabled. That makes for better growth and higher yields.
The S4W is cooled passively, what ensures a noiseless and reliable operation.
The Spektrum of the S4W is suitable for all stages of growth.
- Qualitative LED technology (OSRAM selection)
- High efficiency: 2,3µmol/J
- Universal light spectrum for the vegetative and generative growth
- Pleasant warm white colour of light
- Optimated light spectrum for fruiting and blooming plants
- 80000 h life time (9 years operating life at constant use)
- 3 years warranty
- 2,5m cable length from converter to module
- Passively cooled
- High Quality
- Made in Austria
- Typical power consumption mains side: 140W
- Power factor mains side: 0,96
- Input voltage range mains side: 90-305 V AC
- Emission wavelength range: 400-730nm
- Angle of radiation: 90°
Dimensions LED module: 98 x 7,5 x 4,5cm
Dimensions converter: 22,8 x 6,8 x 3,9cm
|Product flyer for the S4W LED module (GER):|
Product flyer for the S4W LED module (GER)
|Product flyer for the S4W LED module (EN):|
Product flyer for the S4W LED module (EN)
|Datasheet for the S4W module (GER):|
Datasheet for the S4W module (GER)
|Datasheet for the S4W module (EN):|
Datasheet for the S4W module (EN)