The 'Oil Black Leaf by EHLE.' 'X-trakt' Size S with roll-stop is suited for ca. 10-15g herbs of your choice. Make sure before use, that hese are already dried thoroughly.
How to use the Waxy extractor:
1. For safety you should wear safety glasses and gloves.
2. After you filled in the herbs, close the big opening of the extractor thoroughly.
The opening with the glass frit is held approx. 5cm with the lid down above a heat-resistant collecting tray with non-stick coating like a silicone tray.
3. It is important not to use the extractor indoors.
4. A butane gas bottle is attached to the other end of the extractor. Now press the butane gas bottle until it is empty. For safety you should wait another 30 seconds before you remove it.
5. After about 24 hours the gas is completely evaporated and you can remove the oil out of the bowl, but you can also quicken the process by placing the bowl into a hot water bath.
6. The reusable glass frit should be washed with warm water immediately after use to ensure optimal filtering results for further utilization
- Using the Black Leaf Ehle Tube Extractor is at your own risk.
- Always wear safety glasses and gloves.
- Do not smoke while using the Extractor and do not use it near open flames.
- Do not remove the butane gas bottle while extracting and wait another 30 seconds after it is empty.
- Do not directly inhale fumes.
- Not for indoor use.
- Do not wear bulky clothing.
Wall Thickness: 5mm
Material: Heat-resistant Borosilicate Glass, Plastic
Print: Oil Black Leaf by EHLE.
Info: For ca. 10-15g
|Product weight:||0,33 Kg|
|Dimensions:||19,00 × 5,00 × 5,00 cm|