- Effective against bisting and sucking insects on fruit-bearing plants, vegetables and decorative plants e.eg. white flies, vine fretters, box tree moths, cicadas, potato beetle larvae, leaf-miner flies or fungus gnats.
- Concentrate made of NeemAzal-TS®, a high-qualityAzadirachtin extract gained from neem seeds
- Well compatible for plants
- Active in deep leaf layers, up to 10 days protection span
- Used in ecological agriculture
10,6 g/l ( 1,0 Gew.-%) Azadirachtin A
Application period : January - December
The amount for the application varies depending on tthe way of use and type of vermin.
For Tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, pumpkin: 2,5ml in 0,8 L water (at a plant height of 50-125cm)
For decorative plants: 3ml in 0,6 L water (at a plnt height up to 50cm)
More information to the needed application rate as well as to the compatibility you can find in the package insert.
Disperse the whole spraying solution evenly oon the plants (leaf undersides as well) or pour enough solution into the soil e.g. against fungus gnats. Only make enough solution as necessary and use it up at the same day.
Avoid application at high rain probability, direct sunlight or temperatures above 25°C.
Due to the reacting way of this remedy treated insects are not falling immediately off the leaves, but they stop causing damages after a short time. Protect Schützen Sie empfindliche delicate surfaces like floors, furniture or windows for example with old newspapers against spraying stains. In the best case, treat your plants outside.
Usually the remedy is highly compatible with plants. Because of changes between seasons and because of the different growing conditions of many plants, it cannot be excluded that in single cases (even with tolerant plants) damages may occur, though.
Jus in case test the sensitivity on single leaves beforehand.Volume: 75ml
Use pesticides with care. Always read the label and instructions before use!