The waterproof Milwaukee pH55 pH-meter reliably measures the EC-value and moreover the temperature. The large display and the finger friendly buttons facilitate the usage of the pH-meter.
You can simply replace the electrode on your own, which means in case of damage you may not need to buy a whole new device.
Buffer solution is delivered, too, as well as an instruction with further information and 4 x 1.5V batteries.
- Range pH: -2,0 bis 16,0 pH
- Range temperature: -5,0 bis 60°C
- Resolution pH: 0,1 pH
- Resolution temperature: 0,1°C
- Accuracy pH: ±0,1 pH
- Accuracy temperature: ±0,5°C
- Calibration: automatic, 1 or 2 points ( pH 4,01, 7,01, 10,01 or 4,01, 6,86, 9,18)
- Electrode: Mi56P
- Environment: -5 bis 50°C, max. RH 100%
- Battery: 4 x 1,5V IEC LR44 (included)
- Battery life: ca. 300 operating hours
- Automatic shutdown after 8 minutes of not using the device
|Item weight:||0,98 kg|
There are no reviews in the current language.