HY-DRO A/B can be administered from the second week of the flowering period of a plant, preferably followed by the use of Rootstimulator. We recommend mixing in the proportion of 1:200. This means 5 ml per liter water.
This high-quality product offers many additional advantages. Once mixed the solution will not sink to the bottom, so there is no circulation pump needed to mix the fluid. Fluctuations in pH - and EC-values (acidity and salt concentrations) will not occur. This is essential for plants because fluctuations can influence the amount of nutrition that plants consume, which you can see in their appearance.
Most breeding grounds contain insufficient feeding substances and trace elements. Both factors are important for plants to reach exuberant grow and flowering. The feeding substances that HY-PRO uses, have been composed in such a way, that all decorative plants will react optimally under all kinds of circumstances. A good example is the two component nutrition Hydro A/B. The components complete each other in this most optimal fertilizer for hydroculture.
Hydroculture offers several advantages compared with cultivating on commonpotting soil.
- all common decorative plants grow well on hydroculture.
- no acidification of the ground, simple fertilisation;
- less risks of mould, sickness and insects;
- always sufficient air humidity;
- a longer life span for plants;
Volume: 2 x 5 Liter
N-P-K value Hydro A : 3 - 0 - 2 + 3CaO
N-P-K value Hydro B : 1 - 3 - 4 + MgO
Download scedule here!
VPE anzeigen: ja
VPE Wert: 10.0000
- previous price:
- 17,50 €*
- Base price: 17,50 € per 1 l
- 4,95 €*
- Base price: 0,33 € per 1 l
- 9,90 €*
- Base price: 9,90 € per 1 l
- 7,50 €*
- Base price: 1,50 € per 1 l
- 35,00 €*
- Base price: 0,07 € per 1 ml