Most of the breeding soils contain insufficient nutrients and trace elements. Both are necessary for plants to grow and flower exuberantly. HY-PRO uses feeding substances, that have been composed in a way, that ornamental plants will react optimally, even under different of circumstances. The two component nutrition Hydro A/B is a good example. The components will complete one another to this ideal fertilizer for hydroculture.
As the high-quality product, that it is, it offers many additional advantages. Once mixed, the trace elements of the solution will not sink to the bottom of the tank, so you won't need no circulation pump needed. Fluctuations in pH - and EC-values (acidity and salt concentrations) won't appear.
Hydroculture features advantages compared to cultivating on simple soil.
- plants live longer;
- mould, sickness and insects won't occure rarely;
- no acidification of the ground, simple fertilisation;
- the air humidity will always meet the need;
- all common plants grow well on hydroculture.
Hydro A/B can be given from the second week of the flowering period of a plant, followed by the use of the HY-PRO rootstimulator. We recommend mixing in the proportion of 1:200. This means 5 ml per liter water.
Volume: 2 x 10 Liter
N-P-K value Hydro A : 3 - 0 - 2 + 3CaO
N-P-K value Hydro B : 1 - 3 - 4 + MgO
VPE anzeigen: ja
VPE Wert: 20.0000
Question on item
Notify me when this product is available
- 109,90 €*
- Base price: 0,22 € per 1 ml
- 19,90 €*
- Base price: 19,90 € per 1 l
- 14,50 €*
- Base price: 14,50 € per 1 l
- 7,95 €*
- Base price: 0,03 € per 1 ml
- 19,90 €*
- Base price: 0,08 € per 1 ml
- 11,40 €*
- Base price: 11,40 € per 1 l