The sophisticated design of the HOMEbox Ambient R120 provides a little more than one square meter of cultivation area - in rectangular shape! This are the ideal proportions to exploit every single photon of a 600W HID lamp, that is installed in a rectangular casing of a reflector.
The HOMEbox Ambient R120 is a specially tailored grow tent, that provides a consistent illumination and a high efficiency, due to its perfect proportions and the optimally reflecting PAR+ lining.
Thanks to the parallel positioned 150mm tubes right and left, air-cooled reflectors can appositely be mounted. A generous 200mm tube in the roof faciliates the mounting of an electrically supported ventilation system. But over the two 200mm OmniFlow-Airvents you can individually and optimally regulate the ventilation, too.
Size (mounted): 120 x 90 x 180cm
Cultivation area: 1,08m2
- Hightech design and technique from Germany
- Stepless, barrier-free access possible
- The base for a successful and sheltered cultivation
- Sturdy, impenetrably and dirt-repellant materials for a long operating life
- Resistant outer material
- Removable, waterproof floor element
- Second floor element, that is tightly connected with the tent by a wraparound zipper
+ 100mm: 1 x back-, 1 x left, 1 x right side
+ 160mm: 2 x left, 1 x right side
+ 200mm: 1 x roof
- OmniFlow-Airvent: 2 x Ø 200mm (right and left side)
- MicroMesh insect screen with a mesh size of 700 micrometers
- Optimally reflecting internal coating PAR+ for better growth and heavy crops
- Generous side windows right and left - individual intervention and uncomplicated care possible
- Super stable framework (Ø 22mm) - strengthened, precisely made connectors made of plastics
- Total-Blackout zippers - light-tight zippers without covering flaps with velcro fastener
- After closing, the unit is completely sealed and optically opaque
- Maximum load: up to 75kg
|Product weight:||17,80 Kg|