Guanokalong bat fertilizer speeds up root developement, produces happy bloom and increases the defence against diseases.
Indoor and outdoor use, efficient, practical and odourless. (N - P - K = 2% - 15% - 2%).
Centuries ago, Incas discovered the powerful natural source ?Bat guano?, the perfect flowering fertiliser for growing plants and crops. The biological super fertiliser ?Guanokalong? is promoting taste, quality and yield.
This fertilizer has been produced using natural resources of bats dropping sediment. This deposit, through hundred of years has been decomposed and naturally processed.
* Adds a lot of P and also N, K, S, Ca/Mg, micro-elements and enzymes.
* Acceleration of root structuring (ideal for cuttings).
* Exuberant topping.
* You will love the taste of your natural grown products.
* Increased resistance of the plant against deseases and fungi.
* Indoor and outdoor use, efficient, practical and odourless.
* Mix Guanokalong with your used soil again and again.
Mix it into your soil: 1kg Guannokalong is enough for 200-250 litres of potting compost. You can also dissolve it in water if it has a certain temperature (60°C should be enough).
If you need it to dissolve faster, pour 10 litre of boiling hot water on 1 kg Guanokalong and mix it afterwards with 100 litres cool water.
In-door: In the beginning every plant gets 20g Guanokalong and one week before its bloom another 20g.
Out-door: In the month of May every plant gets about 50g of Guanokalong and another 50g in July (a couple of weeks before they΄re blooming).
N (nitrate): 2%
P (phosphor): 15%
K (potassium): 2%
S (sulfur): 0,2%
Ca/Mg (magnesium): 15%
|Product weight:||0,55 Kg|