This bat dung fertilizer has been produced using natural resources of bats dropping sediment. This deposit, through hundred of years has been decomposed and naturally processed. The macro nutritive elements containing NITROGEN, PHOSPHOR, POTASSIUM and SULFUR perfected by other necessary micro elements, which are beneficial for plants.
Nitrogen (N) 0 % - 2 %
Phosphor (P2O5) 12 % - 20 %
Potassium (K2O) 0 % - 2 %
Sulfur (S) 0 % - 2 %
Calc/Magnesium (Ca)/(MgO) 15 %
Micro-elements: (in mg/kg dry material)
Copper (Cu) 15
Zinc (Zn) 20
Chlorine (Cl) 100
Advantages of Guanokalong bat dung:
* Adds a lot of P and also N, K, S, Ca/Mg, micro-elements and enzymes.
* Acceleration of root structuring (ideal for cuttings).
* Exuberant topping.
* You will love the taste of your natural grown products.
* Increased resistance of the plant against deseases and fungi.
* Indoor and outdoor use, efficient, practical and odourless.
* Mix Guanokalong with your used soil again and again. Also use fertilizers like fishmeal for Nitrogen (N), sugarcanepowder for Potassium (K) and seaweedcalcium to stabalize the ph-level of your soil.
|Product weight:||1,10 Kg|