Out of respect for nature: organic pH adjustment in dried form.
Green Buzz pH- powder offers aside from the fast lowering of the pH value, the simple, uncomplicated and safe usage many othe advantages. It diminishes occurences of nutrition blockades and increases the nutrition absorption capacity of plants thus enhancing yields. Thanks to the use of natural high-quality silicon, pH- powder promotes soil-life and microorganisms in various substrates. Organic pH correction without chemistry protects our environment!
As soon as pH- powder gets wet, it becomes acid and can cause severe burnings. Thus it is recommended to wear gloves and safety glasses. If the contact to eyes and/or skin occurs, rinse with lots of water. If the powder is swallowed, immediately consult a doctor or the next poison office to ask for advice. Store away from children and pets. Store in a dry place.
Please follow the safety data shield.
Please consider, that the advice of use is only an approximate value, since the initial pH-value may vary depending on the region resp. the used substrate.
- Add all nurients and measure the pH value afterwards.
- 1 teaspoonful up to max. 1tablespoonful (ca. 3-6 g) are enough to get an optimized pH value of 5,8 - 6,5 pH for 10 L of ready to use fertilizer solution. Stir it up and measure again.
- Now the pH value should lie between 5,8-6,5 .
- If necessary, increase the dosage or pour water to the solution until you reach the desired pH value.
Main components: urea phosphate
Side components: N, P, Mg, S and other trace elements (silicon)
VPE anzeigen: nein
Question on item
- previous price:
- 49,99 €*
- Base price: 10,00 € per 1 l
- 8,50 €*
- Base price: 8,50 € per 1 l
- 10,60 €*
- Base price: 10,60 € per 1 l
- 12,90 €*
- Base price: 12,90 € per 1 l
- 10,75 €*
- Base price: 10,75 € per 1 l
- 13,50 €*
- Base price: 0,05 € per 1 g
- 17,50 €*
- Base price: 0,04 € per 1 g