Dry pH Down - Pure, concentrated and harmless
PH regulation is a crucial work for the plant grower: It enables mineral salts availability and chelates stability. These are two essential conditions for the absorption of nutritients by the plant.
Dry pH Down is quite a peculiar product : as long as it stays dry it is harmless, easy to handle and non-toxic. But as soon as it is mixed with water, it becomes a potent pH reducer.
Furthermore, it brings a certain amount of essential nutritive elements to the plant, during all its life cycles:
- * Phosphates are important for healthy roots, for rich bloom and strong growth
* Plus some sulphur, magnesium and microelements.
* Nitrates in a form slowly assimilated by the plant and harmless to the flowering process.
The main feature of this product is pH regulation, of course.
But because of its high content in phosphoric acid and strong concentration, it can be used to clean and disinfect substrates, irrigation lines and growing systems. At very small doses, it can be used as a foliar spray after an insecticide treatment, to clean the leaves.
Dry pH Down is pure and concentrated. The Dry pH Down crystals dissolve perfectly in water, without any residue. For it is not very expensive, you can use it, like our liquid pH Up and pH Down, during all the stages of the plant's growth.
VPE anzeigen: ja
VPE Wert: 500.0000
Question on item
Notify me when this product is available
- 9,90 €*
- Base price: 9,90 € per 1 l
- 7,90 €*
- Base price: 0,08 € per 1 g
- 26,06 €*
- Base price: 26,06 € per 1 km
- 14,16 €*
- Base price: 0,06 € per 1 g
- 10,60 €*
- Base price: 10,60 € per 1 l
- 8,50 €*
- Base price: 8,50 € per 1 l