Aqua Flores is easy to use, directly dissolves and is extremely suitable for growing with re-circulating hydroponic systems. Aqua Flores nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids. Aqua Flores is a complete professional nutrient for fast growing plants containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering. Aqua Flores stimulates the fruition and provides every plant with its characteristic flavour.
Aqua Flores fulfils the plant’s changing needs now that blooming has begun. During the blooming phase considerably less nitrogen is needed, but there is an increased need for potassium and phosphor.
Aqua Flores is rich in these compounds, such as silicic acids, humus acids and fulvic acids, which results in the plant being able to optimally absorb all nutrients, and also in directly absorbable chelated trace elements.
Storage, health & safety and other directions
● Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
● Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
● Keep out of reach of children
Directions of use
● Shake bottle well before use
● Fill nutrient reservoir with water
● Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (300 ml A and 300 ml B per 100 L of water) Add
Aqua Flores A Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
● The EC of Aqua Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.3 - 2.1 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
● Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels
after setting it initially
● Use the nutrition from the moment that flowers start to form, from 1 to 3 weeks 12 hours of lighting
● Renew the nutrition regularly
Volume: 2 x 5 Liter
N-P-K value: 4 - 4 - 11
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelate's, which are immediately and completely available for the plant.The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
To make it easier to open the jerrican, we recommend the special opener.
VPE anzeigen: ja
VPE Wert: 10.0000
- 49,00 €*
- Base price: 9,80 € per 1 l
- 28,50 €*
- Base price: 28,50 € per 1 l
- 9,90 €*
- 59,90 €*
- Base price: 11,98 € per 1 l
- 11,90 €*
- Base price: 11,90 € per 1 l