CANNA Aqua is the nutrition for hydro culture systems where the nutrient solution is re-used (recycled). No potting mix or other substrate is necessary for this cultivation method; the AQUA nutrients are fed directly to the plant’s roots. Due to a meticulous control of the supply of nutrients during the growth and blooming phase of fast growing plants, CANNA ensures a mind blowing yield with CANNA Aqua. It is no surprise that in Great Britain, where most growers work with these systems, the majority of the hydro culture growers choose CANNA AQUA.
Due to the fact that the plant does not absorb all nutrients in equal amounts and speed, the composition and acid level of the nutrient solution changes throughout the course of time. CANNA Aqua is composed in such a way that the plant is always able to absorb a sufficient amount of the correct nutrient elements and arrange the pH itself. Like this, the pH always remains within the optimum boundaries. The pH fluctuates within the optimum values of 5.2 and 6.2 (N.B. when the roots strike, this value can be exceeded for a moment) and does not need to be adjusted. The graph shows the natural pH development (without adjustments).
Volume: 2 x 10 Liter
N-P-K value: 4 - 4 - 11
Directions of use
● Shake bottle well before use
● Fill nutrient reservoir with water
● Add Aqua Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:333 (300 ml A and 300 ml B per 100 L of water) Add
Aqua Flores A Stir well, then add Aqua Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
● The EC of Aqua Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.3 - 2.1 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
● Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels
after setting it initially
● Use the nutrition from the moment that flowers start to form, from 1 to 3 weeks 12 hours of lighting
● Renew the nutrition regularly
Storage, health & safety and other directions
● CANNA developed Aqua Vega specially for the growing phase of the plant
● Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
● Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place
● Keep out of reach of children
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelate's, which are immediately and completely available for the plant.The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
To make it easier to open the jerrican, we recommend the special opener.
VPE anzeigen: ja
VPE Wert: 20.0000