Enough for 1250Ltr. water.
● COGr slabs have to be buffered before use!
● For buffering the COGr substrate there is COGr buffering agent
● CANNA developed COGr Vega specially for the growing phase of the plant
● Do not mix A & B concentrate directly; Insoluble combinations will occur which the plant cannot absorb
● Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelate's in the nutrient)
● Keep out of reach of children
● Shake bottle well before use
● Fill nutrient reservoir with water
● Add COGr Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add COGr Flores A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add COGr Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
● The EC of COGr Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 - 2.7 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
● Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
● When growing intensively feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20%In general this means 4-6 litre of nutrient per m² per day
Volume: 2 x 5 Liter
N-P-K value: 3 - 3 - 7
Use the special opener to open the jerrican easily.
|Product weight:||24,60 Kg|