COGr Flores is a complete professional nutrient for fast growing plants containing all the essential elements for optimal flowering. COGr nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids. COGr in combination with COGr growing medium is the nutrient for the experienced and demanding grower.
COGr FLORES is the developed nutrient for the blooming period of the plant. It stimulates fruit development and provides an unequalled juice production and large fruits. This nutrient is very popular especially among experienced growers!
● Shake bottle well before use
● Fill nutrient reservoir with water
● Add COGr Flores to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:250 (400 ml A and 400 ml B per 100 L of water) Add COGr Flores A to the nutrient reservoir Stir well, then add COGr Flores B Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
● The EC of COGr Flores dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.8 - 2.7 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
● Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
● When growing intensively feed the plants 1-3 times a day with this nutrient and make sure the drain will be between 10% and 20%In general this means 4-6 litre of nutrient per m² per day
Volume: 2 x 1 Liter
N-P-K value: 3 - 3 - 7
|Product weight:||5,30 Kg|