CANNA COGr Buffering Agent is a special liquid that is used to soak and buffer the COGr boards. CANNA developed this agent especially for the preparation of this growing medium.
COGr Buffer Agent for soaking the COGr substrate.
COGr nutrition also contains pH-stabilisers, silicon, humic and fulvic acids. COGr in combination with COGr growing medium is the nutrient for the experienced and demanding grower.
● Shake bottle well before use
● Fill nutrient reservoir with water
● COGr Buffer Agent to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (200 ml per 100 Litre of water)
The EC of COGr Buffer Agent dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 - 1.8 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
● Recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
● Add ± 12,5 litres of buffersolution to each slab
● Let the swollen Cogr soak for at least 24 hours before draining it!
Storage, health & safety and other directions
● CANNA developed COGr Vega specially for the growing phase of the plant
● CANNA developed COGr Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
● Overfertilization has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
● Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
● Keep out of reach of children
Volume: 1 Liter
N-P-K value: 8 - 0 - 0
|Product weight:||1,47 Kg|