- shake bottle well before use
- fill nutrient reservoir with water
- COGr Buffer Agent to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (200 ml per 100 Litre of water)
The EC of COGr Buffer Agent dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.5 - 1.8 mS (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- recommended pH: 5.5 - 6.2
- add ± 12,5 litres of buffersolution to each slab
- let the swollen COGr soak for at least 24 hours before draining it!
- CANNA developed COGr Vega specially for the growing phase of the plant
- CANNA developed COGr Flores specially for the blooming phase of the plant
- overfertilization has a negative effect on the substrate, the plant and nature in general
- store closed in a dark and frost-proof place (UV light breaks down iron chelates in the nutrient)
- keep out of reach of children
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant.
The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
Volume: 5 Liter
N-P-K value: 8 - 0 - 0
Use the special opener to open the jerrican easily.
VPE anzeigen: ja
VPE Wert: 5.0000
- 39,90 €*
- Base price: 7,98 € per 1 l