BioHeaven is a specially formulated plant energy booster, which contains carefully selected biological stimulants, such as amino-acids. Amino-acids are the basic building blocks for the proteins and enzymes, which are essential to the structure and the metabolism of plants.
As a result, BioHeaven enhances utilization and translocation of nutrients in fertilizer blends & foliars and boosts up the anti-oxidant system of the plant, rids the plant of toxins built up during periods of stress, repairs chlorophyll and restimulates the plant.
The L-amino acids used by BioBizz for BioHeaven are extracted from soybeans and other organic protein sources via enzymatic hydrolysis and fermentation. This process ensures the amino acids to be extracted in L-form, the only absorbed and used by plants. Besides the L-amino acids, BioHeaven contains natural aged humus, one of the most versatile components in soil environments. This component, in combination with other operative substances in BioHeaven, increases extremely the quantity of minerals in the soil. Normally, the percentage of minerals uptake lies around the 5-10%, the substances within BioHeaven can raise it up to 95%.
These processes stimulated by BioHeaven enhance the availability of nutritionally important trace elements, which are capable of entering plant cells.
* Highly concentrated.
* Rapid and complete uptake of the key nutrients.
* Accelerated chelation of essential macro and micro nutrients.
* Improves yield and quality of harvest.
* Improves moisture retention in plants and reduces moisture stress.
* Stimulates enzymatic systems in plants to increase plant respiration.
* Provides a valuable source of carbon for soil micro-organisms.
* Compatible with all fertilizer programs/ brands, both biological biomineral or synthetic.
For every system SOIL, HYDRO and AEROPONICS!
Dosage: 2 - 5 ml per liter. Start using in the second week of grow. Stop using two weeks before harvest.
N-P-K value: 0.91 - 0.18 - 0.24
|Item weight:||0,40 kg|
There are no reviews in the current language.