The BHO Oil Extractor offers an efficient method to extract oil. The Oil Extractor has a great filling quantity, but however doesn't need more gas, because of its half-conical shape.
Butane gas in the form of merchantable lighter gas or especially pure aerosol, is used for the extraction, which completely evaporates pace solvents like gasoline or acetone. With the use of the BHO Oil Extractor there is no fetidness and the cleaning is simple.
The BHO Oil Extractor is available in the colors black, red, blue and green. We deliver according to stock.
The delivery includes no butane gas. The delivery includes the BHO Oil Extractor and a direction for use in German and English.
Length: ca. 24cm
Diameter: ca. 7cm
1. For safety you should wear safety glasses and gloves.
2. The finely chopped herbs and plant parts are loosely filled into the BHO Oil Extractor.
3. You have to place a filter inside of the cap and then strongly screw the cap back on the extractor.
4. It is important not to use the BHO Oil Extractor indoors.
5. The conically tapering side with only one hole has to point upward and you have to hold the bottom side ca. 5cm above a temperatureresistant bowl.
6. Now you can press the butane gas bottle into the upper hole of the BHO Oil Extractor until it is empty. For safety you should wait another 30 seconds before you remove it.
7. After about 24 hours the gas is completely evaporated and you can remove the oil out of the bowl, but you can also quicken the process by placing the bowl into a hot water bath.
- Always wear safety glasses and gloves.
- Do not smoke while using the BHO Oil Extractor and do not use it near open flames.
- Do not remove the butane gas bottle while extracting and wait another 30 seconds after it is empty.
- Do not open the BHO Oil Extractor while usage.
- Do not directly inhale fumes.
- Not for indoor use.
- Do not wear bulky clothing.
Question on item
- 5,50 €*
- 2,20 €*
|From 100 piece » 1,95 €*|
- 3,00 €*
- Base price: 0,50 € per 1 l