Powerful PK bloom stimulator
Plants require more phosphorus and potassium during the blooming phase. Aptus Super-PK contains essential minerals, like phosphorus and potassium plus bloom stimulating amino acids and vitamins that are readily absorbable. Super-PK guarantees optimal performance during the blooming phase.
- PK 20/25 plus amino acids and vitamins
- Improves blossom and flowering
- Increases compactness and firmness of end product
- Minerals are directly absorbable
- Highly concentrated thus cheap in use
Tips & Tricks
- Super-PK is full of active ingredients
- Super-PK increases the pH value of the nutrient water. Check pH and when
necessary use pH-. Ideal pH value = 5,8.
- With sensitive plants Super-PK should only be used from the 4th or 5th week of
the blossom phase.
Super-PK contains 20% phosphorus, 25% potassium plus flowering stimulating amino acids and vitamins.
NPK value: 0 - 20 - 25
Application and dosage
Use Super-PK during the blossom phase.
Use 25-50 ml Super-PK per 100l of water (1:2000).
- Ideal for use in hydroponics systems
- Fully water soluble